Either View Media Private Limited © 2022. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated On: May 3, 2022
1. What Information Do We Collect?
- You may visit our Website in general and access the information, without revealing your identity or any other Personal Information about you. However, you may not be able to access certain Services which require registration or subscription. On subscription to our Services, we collect your information including but not limited to your name and email address and in case of any paid subscription services, we may collect additional information such as your address, phone number, age and payment related information.
- We may collect demographic and other information such as your computer location, hardware, software, platform, internet protocol address, information about online activity.
- Our Website uses “cookies” so that we can better serve you with customized information when you return to our Website. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about the activity on the Website. Some cookies and other tracking technologies may serve to recall information previously indicated by you. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our Website and Service to you. At all times, you may refuse all cookies by changing the necessary settings on the browser/device to the extent permissible. However, by doing so, you may not be able to access certain features of the offerings.
- We may aggregate the information you make available in connection with the Services and share it with third parties. Examples of the type of information we may aggregate include information about equipment, usage, demographics, routes, and performance.
All information provided by you will be referred to as “Information”.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, to personalise our Services to you and to develop new ones. We use the Information we collect to identify you, communicate with you and tailor our offering to you to your preferences and interests. We also use the information we collect: (i) for auditing, research and analysis and to operate and improve our Services; (ii) send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions, and customer service requests; (iii) to carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected; (iv) to aggregate information for statistical purposes; (v) to invite you to participate in surveys, opinion polls, etc about our Services or otherwise; and (vi) to provide you information about our new products and Services.
3. How Do We Share Your Information?
Either View will not sell, trade or disclose to third parties any information derived from the registration for, or use of, any online service (including names and addresses) without the consent of the user or customer (except as required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to the user or others and ensuring the safety of our network and Services). We may publish your comments and replies to our newsletters on our Website or any other social media platform. Either View will allow its affiliate entities/suppliers/service providers to access the information for purposes of confirming your registration and providing you the Services and benefits you are entitled to. If Either View becomes involved in an acquisition transaction, business combination, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, dissolution or other similar transaction, we may share or transfer your information in connection with such transaction.
4. How Long Do We Retain Your Information?
5. How Do We Protect Your Information?
We use adequate technical and organisational protections to protect the personal information you share with us against unauthorised or unlawful processing, as well as accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorised disclosure, or access. Please be aware, however, that the security risks associated with the storage and transmission of information over the internet or electronic storage cannot be eliminated.
6. Can You Update The Information You Have Provided To Us?
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate and current Personal Information. Where we collect Personal Information from you in the course of providing Services, should you need to update or correct that Personal Information, please update your information using the update option shared with you by our daily newsletters.
7. Can You Opt-Out of Marketing Communications?
You may opt-out of receiving emails from us, using the opt-out option in our newsletter communications.
8. Third Party Websites
9. Our Legal Basis
- as necessary to provide the Services and fulfill our obligations pursuant to the Terms of Service.
- where you have consented to the processing;
- where necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise and defend legal claims;
- to monitor and analyze usage and activities to improve the Services and to ensure content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- to protect your vital interests, or those of others, such as in the case of emergencies; and
- where necessary for the purposes of Either View’s or a third party’s legitimate interests, such as our interests in protecting our members, our partners’ interests in collaborating with our members, and our commercial interests in ensuring the sustainability of the Services.
12. Who Can You Contact If You Have a Grievance?
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, the names and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below. You may write to the said officer below by email or in writing, along with the additional information/ documents in support of your complaint:
Mr. Vignesh Shankar, Founder
Either View Media Private Limited, GoodWorks CoWork, 3rd Floor, Akshay Tech Park, Plot No. 72 & 73, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560066
Email: [email protected]